When it comes to IT governance, CIOs often fail to see its importance.
IT is a huge part of a company’s budget, functions, and overall operations process.
Below are the five best practices that go hand in hand with IT governance that all CIOs should follow.
1. All business priorities and strategies should be organized
2. Don’t get ahead of the game
3. Keep meetings and team members to small groups
4. Don’t overestimate good work for project success
5. Stick with a well-balanced and successful structure